If you are running a business or you are a non profit organizations and you have a website it is very likely that you have heard of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and you will need a GDPR Compliance System in your website. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became law on May 25th, 2018 and applies to all businesses who hold or otherwise process personal data (including sole traders). The GDPR sets out the responsibilities of businesses in relation to the personal data they collect and hold and it also governs the processes businesses use for managing that personal data.
In your wordpress website, we can implement a GDPR Compliance System, a Data Management System to help assist a Controller, Data Processor and Data Protection Officer (DPO) with efforts to meet the obligations and rights enacted under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
GDPR Compliance System features:
1. Cookie notification bar
2. Consent management
5. Privacy Preference management for Cookies with front-end preference UI & banner notifications. Users can opt in or out of cookies that are being used on the site.
7. Rights to erasure & deletion of website data with a double opt-in confirmation email
8. Re-assignment of user data on erasure requests & pseudonymization of user website data
9. Data Processor settings and publishing of contact information
10. Right to access data by admin dashboard with email look up and export
11. Right to access data by Data Subject with front-end requests button & double opt-in confirmation email
12. Right to portability & export of data by Admin or Data Subject in XML or JSON formats
13. Encrypted audit logs for the lifetime of Data Subject compliance activity
14. Data Subject Secret Token for two-factor decryption and recovery of data
15. Data breach notification logs and batch email notifications to Data Subjects
Currently we can only implement GDPR Compliance System to websites running on wordpress CMS. If your website is running on other CMS (not wordpress) or if you are not sure the type of CMS your website is running on please contact us , and we will get back to you with an assessment regarding your best option to implement a GDPR Compliance System in your website.
Rest assured having a GDPR Compliance System implemented in your website will bring Data Management Automation and most of all peace of mind in running your business.
To learn more about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) please visit https://gdprcompliantinfo.com/ .
Implementing this system does not guarantee that an organization is successfully meeting its responsibilities and obligations of GDPR. Individual organizations should assess their unique responsibilities and ensure extra measures are taken to meet any obligations required by law and based on a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA).